Interested in Connecting the Amazon Fire TV stick with the enhanced audio quality provided by a Bluetooth speaker? If “Yes”, let’s explore this and a lot more about this connection.
Connecting your Amazon firestick to a Bluetooth speaker is a great way to boost your streaming setup’s sound quality. You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite shows, movies, and music with richer audio that brings the experience to life. Plus, it’s a great way to keep your entertainment center organized and tidy. No more cables running all over the place!
It’s true that connecting an Amazon Fire TV Stick to a Bluetooth speaker can give you a more robust home theater setup. And it’s equally true that knowing how to do this will make your media viewing experience even better. Here’s how to free the audio from your screen’s built-in speakers and get it to a Bluetooth speaker of your choosing.
Before going to know “Can we connect Firestick to a Bluetooth Speaker”? Let’s discuss first “What is Amazon Fire T.V stick?” and “Is it beneficial to connect it with Bluetooth Speaker?”
What is Amazon Fire T.V Stick?
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is a fantastic device for turning a plain television into a smart home theater centerpiece. With an HDMI cable, you can plug the stick into your HDTV and have instant access to services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video — all of which are included with the Fire TV Stick free of charge. The compact design also makes it easy to transport from room to room or take with you on vacations to keep the fun going even when a screen isn’t available.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick has many excellent features for your media streaming setup. It’s a small and portable device with easy setup and control options, on-screen or from the remote. You can add additional features to the Fire Stick system by adding an optional Bluetooth adapter.
Why connect your Amazon Firestick to a Bluetooth speaker?
Connecting your Amazon fire stick to a Bluetooth speaker is a great way to boost your streaming setup’s sound quality. You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite shows, movies, and music with richer audio that brings the experience to life. Plus, it’s a great way to keep your entertainment center organized and tidy. No more cables running all over the place!
You will see tons of other advantages to using Amazon firesticks with your Bluetooth speaker. For one, you’ll get much better sound quality. Second, you can use the Amazon fire stick to control the audio on the speaker. You can pause, play, and change the volume without having to touch your phone or computer.
How to connect Amazon Fire T.V Stick to Bluetooth Speaker?
Here is the step-by-step guide to connecting the Amazon Fire T.V stick to a Bluetooth speaker.
Step-1: Turn on your T.V. And Activate the Amazon Firestick
This simple step follows, turn on your TV and attach the Amazon Firestick to one of the T.V’s ports. Change the mode of the TV to get the Amazon Firestick user interface.
Step-2: Enable Bluetooth on your Amazon Firestick
Now, you will need to activate the Bluetooth of the Amazon Firestick. You can do this by clicking on the three lines on the top left corner of the main screen and choosing “Settings.” Scroll down and select “Controllers and Bluetooth devices,” then turn it on. Choose “other Bluetooth Devices” and leave it as it is.
Note: If you don’t have a remote, you can use the Amazon fire T.V stick app as a remote.
Step-3: Enable Bluetooth speaker or soundbar for pairing Mode
Enable pairing mode on your Bluetooth speaker or soundbar and keep it within a distance where your Firestick can connect with it. For this, press and hold the Bluetooth button on your Bluetooth device. If the Bluetooth speaker doesn’t have a physical button to enable pairing mode, you can also find this option in your menu settings.
Step-4: Pair your Amazon Firestick with a Bluetooth speaker or soundbar
Now, it is time to pair your Amazon Firestick with the Bluetooth speaker.
Go back to the home screen of your Amazon fire T.V stick and search for any Bluetooth device. The new device will appear in “Found Devices” on the Amazon T.V Firestick.
Here, make sure that you are in controllers and Bluetooth device setting mode. Now click on the “other Bluetooth Devices” section. Under this, choose the speaker or soundbar which is currently in paring mode
Step-4: Control the sound with your Amazon Firestick
Now that your Amazon Firestick is connected to the Bluetooth speaker, you can control the sound with the device. You can pause, play the audio, and change the volume without picking up your phone. Plus, you can pair multiple Bluetooth devices and switch between them as you please.
Note: You can also connect a microphone to a Bluetooth speaker and enjoy audio streaming without disturbing others.
Tips and Guide while connecting Firestick to a Bluetooth speaker
Here are a few tips and a guide while connecting Amazon Firestick to a Bluetooth speaker.
- If you are having trouble connecting the devices, make sure that both the Amazon Firestick and the Bluetooth speaker are in pairing mode.
- The devices may not be able to connect if they are too far from each other. Try to keep them within a distance where they can easily connect.
- If you are using multiple Bluetooth devices, make sure that the Amazon Firestick is connected to the right device before you start playing music or watching a movie.
- If you want to switch between different devices, simply go back to the main menu of your fire device and navigate to “settings” -> “controllers and Bluetooth devices” -> “other Bluetooth devices section”.
- Amazon fire stick doesn’t come with a physical remote. If you don’t have a remote, you can use the Amazon fire T.V stick app as a remote to connect your device with Bluetooth speakers or a soundbar. You can also attach a USB mouse to control the volume and playback of the music on your Amazon Firestick.
- Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is in pairing mode
- If you are having trouble connecting, try restarting your Amazon Firestick and Bluetooth speaker.
- You can also try changing the distance between the devices
- If your Amazon fire T.V stick is not connected to the internet, it will not be able to connect to a Bluetooth speaker.
- If you are using the mobile app as a remote control, make sure to use it with the devices you want to connect
- Make sure your speakers or soundbar are Bluetooth enabled and are not connected to different devices. Unpair and repair the device if necessary.
- Sometimes issues arise when your device memory for pairing devices is full. For this, go to settings and select “other Bluetooth devices,” and delete the old pairing.
How to Reset Amazon Fire T.V stick?
Sometimes, resetting the device also works well if the connection is not made between the devices.
If you want to reset your Amazon Firestick device, then follow the simple steps below:
- Open default “setting“, go to “My Fire T.V.”
- Select “Factory defaults”, then select “Reset to factory defaults”.
- Once this is done, reenter your login details and start streaming again.
After referring to this article, you can easily connect Amazon fire T.V stick to a Bluetooth speaker. If you are facing any trouble while connecting Bluetooth with Amazon Firestick, then comment down in the comments section below.
I am Shane Watson, the founder of Smart Home Flix. As a Graduate in Home Automation and Control Engineering and a master in Digital Marketing, I’m a huge fan of home automation products like Bluetooth Speakers, Thermal Imagers, Cameras, LEDs, and much more. These are all great products that do their job really well. I wanted to create something that will solve our problems and help us to automate our homes more efficiently. I usually use a combination of devices to automate my home. I like to use both smart home technologies and smart home gadgets.