If you’re worried about “How To Connect A Wireless Microphone To A Bluetooth Speaker? ” then be happy! Your search for a solution is coming to an end. We have summarized a step-by-step guide that will lead you through the entire process and make your life easier.
Thanks to wireless technology, you do not have to deal with cords or wires tangling around the equipment. You can move freely from one place to another without worrying about tripping over a wire. Especially when you are outdoors for a family reunion or a summer picnic, you would want to involve everyone in your music with Bluetooth wireless speakers and microphones. This is an affordable, more convenient, and easy way for anyone to play music anywhere and anytime.
However, both devices are capable of streaming audio from a smartphone, tablet, or computer, but neither can connect directly, as all Bluetooth devices are “Slaves Devices” and must be controlled by another device “Master Device” that maintains the connection between the two.
But don’t bother! there are a number of solutions. Follow the Complete Guide and enjoy your connection.
How to connect a Wireless Microphone to a Bluetooth Speaker?
A Bluetooth speaker and a wireless microphone cannot be directly linked. Their communication isn’t possible since they both are “slave devices”. However, they still can be linked if there’s a master device to do the bridge. Your smartphone or PC works as the master controlling this connection. The Bluetooth connection will always happen from master to slave, never the other way around.
Setting up a “Master-Slave system” is useful if you need to pair Bluetooth devices. Here there is a complete guide on how this is done in two different scenarios:
- Pairing a wireless microphone to a Bluetooth speaker via your phone
- Pairing a wireless microphone to a Bluetooth speaker via your computer
- Pairing both devices without a phone or computer
Pairing a Wireless Microphone to a Bluetooth Speaker via your Phone
Here your phone will act as the Bridge or Mater device between the two devices. This is how it’s done:
- Turn on the Bluetooth speaker and microphone
- Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone and make sure it is discoverable
- On your phone, open the Settings menu
- Scroll down and select Bluetooth
- Turn on the switch next to your microphone and speaker
- The devices will now begin to search for each other. They will ‘pair’ automatically.
- Once the two are paired, they’ll be connected automatically every time they have turned on again.
Note: Are you also interested to know “How to connect Bluetooth speaker to laptop windows 8” or “How to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Ruko T.V ” please click the links given.
Pairing a Wireless Microphone to a Bluetooth Speaker via your Computer
Here’s how to pair your wireless mic with a Bluetooth speaker using the computer.
- Note that your computer should have an application to connect both Bluetooth devices. For this first download such a program on your computer. For example, I am using an audio mixer “Audacity” before pairing. here is the procedure “How to Install Audacity on Windows 10”.
- Download the software. It’s available for Windows®, Mac®, GNU/Linux®, and other operating systems. You can download it online or use an app store on your computer. Down there is a video for your guidance.
- Install the software on your computer.
- Turn on the speaker and Bluetooth microphone, this turn on both devices one by one.
- Now start your audio mixer or another compatible program where you can pair two devices simultaneously.
- On the top of your program select “Edit” -> “Preference”
- A window will open then select “Device.”
- You will see your Bluetooth devices that are available on the network, now select the one you want to use and click on “OK.”
- Now both devices are connected, the audio mixer will show two input channels: one for the microphone and the other for the speaker.
- Finally, to test the connection play any audio on your computer and you will hear it through the Bluetooth speaker.
Pairing Both Devices without a Phone or PC
- There are many ways to connect a wireless microphone to a Bluetooth speaker without using a phone or computer. One option is to use an “Audio mixer“. Although I have not used any, according to reviews, there are many good mixers you could try like you could use a Peavey PV 6 BT Channel Compact Mixer or Pyle Pro’s 3-Channel Audio Mixer.
- If neither of the above work for you, another option would be using Bluetooth speakers which have an input for a microphone.
- Lastly, if you have an old stereo with a cassette deck or an AM/FM radio, you can use the auxiliary cord to connect your wireless mic to the Bluetooth speaker.
Note: Whichever way you decide to go, make sure that both the Bluetooth speaker and mic are compatible with each other. And always test to make sure that the sound is coming through the Bluetooth speaker before your performance.
What are Bluetooth Microphones?
Bluetooth microphones are microphones that use Bluetooth technology to connect to a Bluetooth-enabled device, such as a phone or a PC. This allows the user to transmit audio wirelessly.
There are two types of Bluetooth microphones: handheld and lavalier.
Handheld Bluetooth microphones
They are mics that are held by the user. These tend to produce high-quality audio, but can be restricted by the user’s movement. It is not recommended to use these mics outdoors, as they are easily affected by any kind of wind.
Lavalier Bluetooth microphones
They are similar to lavalier wired microphones, except that it does not have wires. It consists of two parts: a clip and a mic. The clip is attached to the user’s clothing, while the mic is placed in front of the user’s mouth. This type of mic is more versatile than a handheld mic, as it can be used in a variety of settings, such as on stage or in a meeting. It is also less likely to be affected by wind.
Note: Bluetooth microphones are a convenient way to transmit audio wirelessly. They are easy to use and provide high-quality sound. If you are looking for a Bluetooth microphone, be sure to check the compatibility of the mic and the Bluetooth speaker.
The wireless microphone is an essential part of the DJ. With audio mixers, you can wirelessly connect your mic to Bluetooth speakers via either your smartphone or computer. However, there are other ways to do this without using smartphones or computers. These include audio mixers, Bluetooth speakers with an input for a microphone, or using an old stereo with a cassette deck or AM/FM radio. Whichever way you decide to go, always test the sound before your performance.
I am Shane Watson, the founder of Smart Home Flix. As a Graduate in Home Automation and Control Engineering and a master in Digital Marketing, I’m a huge fan of home automation products like Bluetooth Speakers, Thermal Imagers, Cameras, LEDs, and much more. These are all great products that do their job really well. I wanted to create something that will solve our problems and help us to automate our homes more efficiently. I usually use a combination of devices to automate my home. I like to use both smart home technologies and smart home gadgets.