Are you using Bluetooth speakers? Have you ever wondered to know how to play usb music on bluetooth speaker? This post will provide an easy-to-follow method for you.
Everyone loves listening to music. That’s why there are so many music players in the market. The technology of music players has come a long way, ever since its invention to make it easier for people to listen to their beloved songs. One of the most remarkable advancements is in the invention of Bluetooth or wireless speakers.
The emergence of wireless or USB flash drive speakers has surely given birth to a new era of music experience. This is especially true for those fans who prefer their music loud and clear. These portable speakers combine all the advantages of conventional speakers such as portability and great music along with solid design, style, and comfort. One of the most outstanding features among any other wireless speaker is that it supports USB flash drives.
This article will shed some light on How To Play USB Drive On Bluetooth Speaker and the basic features of these speakers in addition to getting the detailed procedure for playing a USB drive on a Bluetooth speaker.
How to Play USB Drive on Bluetooth Speaker?
Bluetooth speaker allows users to conveniently play music wirelessly through different devices i.e. mobile phones, computers, and speakers. The technology of Bluetooth wireless speakers has surely improvised the music experience, making it easier for people to access their favorite songs. The best part about these Bluetooth speakers is that they come with a USB port that helps users to play music from their flash drives.
You don’t have to worry if you are not familiar with the steps involved in playing music from a USB drive on a Bluetooth speaker. This article provides an easy-to-follow guide for you.
All you need is to have:
- A Bluetooth enabled speaker
- Your favorite music saved on a USB drive
- Connecting cables
Once you have all the required items, follow these simple instructions:
- Turn on the Bluetooth speaker and connect it to your PC or laptop.
- Insert the USB drive in any one of your computer’s USB ports.
- Launch your music player and play your favorite songs via Bluetooth speakers.
That’s it! Once you have successfully played music on your USB drive via Bluetooth speaker, you will get the taste of music in a new way.
Bluetooth Speaker with USB Port
The latest Bluetooth speakers also come with a USB port that helps users to play music from their flash drives. USB Flash Drive Speakers are a great choice for those who are looking for powerful sound, durability, and style. The following three steps provide a guide on how to play music from a USB drive on these Bluetooth speakers.
- Connect the USB flash drive directly to the USB port of the Bluetooth speaker.
- Turn on the device and tap the USB button.
- The speaker will switch to USB mode and start playing the music automatically.
With these easy and practical solutions, you don’t have to worry anymore about how to play a USB drive on a Bluetooth speaker.
Tips for Playing Music from a USB Drive on a Speaker
- Make sure that your Bluetooth speaker is turned on and properly connected to your device before inserting the USB drive.
- Some speakers may have different or fewer buttons than others. In such cases, it is best to consult the user manual of your Bluetooth speaker for further instructions.
- If you are not able to play music from your USB drive on your Bluetooth speaker, it is possible that the file format of your songs is not supported. In such cases, you can convert the files into a supported format.
- Always make sure that you have fully charged batteries in your Bluetooth speaker before using it for playing music from a USB drive. This will ensure uninterrupted playback.
- Keep in mind that not all Bluetooth speakers come with a USB port. So, before making your purchase, make sure to check the specifications of the speaker to see if it includes this feature.
- To prevent any damage to data in a USB flash drive, don’t disconnect it during playing. Always disconnect it after finishing playback and turning off the Bluetooth speaker.
Why is my USB not playing on my speaker?
A lot of people are facing problems in playing speakers through USB. Not all speakers support playing music from a USB drive. So first check your speaker if it supports or not. Secondly, the file format of your songs may be unsupported by the speaker that’s why it is not playing on USB. You can convert files into supported formats like MP3 and WAV (lossless). Thirdly, make sure your USB is not corrupted. If it’s corrupted, then try to format it and make sure you are using the FAT32 file system for converting your files into supported formats. And lastly, if all these solutions do not work, then the problem may be with the speaker. In this case, contact customer care or refer user manual of your Bluetooth speaker.
What is the USB port on a Bluetooth speaker?
The Bluetooth speakers come with two USB ports; USB-A port & USB-B port. USB-A port is used for connecting Android devices, Apple devices, and portable music players. While the USB-B port is used for connecting to a computer or laptop. It is noted that not all Apple devices are compatible with portable speakers. You have to check the specifications of your speaker and make sure it is compatible with iPhone.
How to connect Android with Bluetooth speaker via USB port?
Here is a quick guide for you.
- Connect Android device with USB-A port
- Turn on your Bluetooth speaker and make sure it’s in pairing mode (the LED indicator light is blinking).
- On your Android device, go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > More… (under Network Connections menu option) > Tethering & portable hotspot or Paired devices.
- Under Paired devices, you should see your Bluetooth speaker listed. Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to establish a connection.
- Once the connection is established, you will see a confirmation message on your Android device screen. At this point, you can close the Settings menu and start playing music from your USB drive on the Bluetooth speaker.
Is it possible to charge my device when playing music from a USB drive on a Bluetooth speaker?
It is not recommended to charge your device when playing music from a USB drive on your Bluetooth speaker. This will affect the sound quality. If you want to charge your device, then first disconnect the USB drive and then connect it to the charger.
There are several ways in which you can play music from a USB drive on a Bluetooth speaker. The most common and practical way is to connect the USB drive directly to the Bluetooth speaker. However, if your Bluetooth speaker does not come with a USB port, you can still play music from your USB drive by using an auxiliary cable and pairing it with the Bluetooth speaker. Another way to play music from a USB drive on a Bluetooth speaker is to use a wireless audio transmitter. This transmitter can be connected to the USB port of your computer or laptop and then send the audio signal wirelessly to your Bluetooth speaker.
My name is Sana and I’m one of the senior authors at SmartHomeFlix. I have a master’s degree in computer science that I no longer have any use of. My passion is writing articles on technology, speakers in particular which is also my on the site. Former JBL employee.